Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Partly Cloudy and Breezy
- Wind SpeedN 21 G 26 mph
- Barometer29.81 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Pella Muni Airport (KPEA)
Lat: 41.4°N Lon: 92.95°W Elev: 886ft.
3 Miles SSW Pella Muni Airport IA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Windy, with a north wind 21 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE