Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 18 G 29 mph
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Pella Muni Airport (KPEA)
Lat: 41.4°N Lon: 92.95°W Elev: 886ft.
3 Miles SW Pella Muni Airport IA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Windy, with a north wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE