Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1024.9 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
6 Miles NE Mount Shasta CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a south southwest wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. North wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East northeast wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE