Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.21 in (1025.4 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583°N Lon: 122.31611°W Elev: 3533ft.
6 Miles NE Mount Shasta CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 48. East southeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a south wind 17 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 41. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain showers before 10pm, then rain and snow showers. Low around 27. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE