Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Ogden, Ogden-Hinckley Airport (KOGD)
Lat: 41.19361°N Lon: 112.01639°W Elev: 4468ft.
3 Miles SW Willard UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. South southwest wind around 8 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 58. East southeast wind 9 to 11 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 43. South southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Wasatch Front, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE