Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 14 mph
- Barometer29.53 in (1000.1 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lorain County Regional Airport (KLPR)
Lat: 41.35°N Lon: 82.18°W Elev: 794ft.
3 Miles SSE Fairview Lanes OH
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain before 8am, then rain and snow, possibly mixed with sleet between 8am and 10am, then snow after 10am. The snow could be heavy at times. Temperature falling to around 19 by 5pm. Windy, with a north wind 22 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow and sleet accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely before 10pm, then a chance of snow showers between 10pm and 2am, then a slight chance of snow showers after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -16. Blustery, with a north wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -16. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a southwest wind 16 to 21 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of rain showers before midnight, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Erie County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE