Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer30.42 in
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-8°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
Pella Muni Airport (KPEA)
Lat: 41.4 Lon: -92.95 Elev: 886ft.
Pella Muni Airport IA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 9. Wind chill values as low as -5. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -10. North northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -10. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -10. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Snow. High near 23. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 11. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 14. Blustery.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE