Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVRBL 6 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1023.9 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583°N Lon: 122.31611°W Elev: 3533ft.
4 Miles NNE Mount Shasta CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. South southeast wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southeast wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 41. South southeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain showers before 4am, then rain and snow showers likely. Low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely before 10am, then a chance of snow showers between 10am and 4pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE