Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in (1027.0 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583°N Lon: 122.31611°W Elev: 3533ft.
10 Miles N Mccloud CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West southwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Rain and snow likely, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Windy, with a west southwest wind 22 to 31 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Snow. High near 35. Windy, with a southwest wind 43 to 48 mph decreasing to 33 to 38 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 70 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Sunday Night Snow showers. Low around 25. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.
- Monday Snow showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE