Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedVRBL 5 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in (1027.3 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583°N Lon: 122.31611°W Elev: 3533ft.
10 Miles N Mccloud CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 43. Southeast wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West northwest wind 11 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West northwest wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 35. Windy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE