Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 17 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Pella Muni Airport (KPEA)
Lat: 41.4°N Lon: 92.95°W Elev: 886ft.
2 Miles W Pella Muni Airport IA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE