Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.37 in (1033.9 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
11 Miles N Mccloud CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Wind chill values as low as -1. North northwest wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. North northwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Southwest wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of snow after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. West southwest wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Breezy. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE