Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.03 in (1017.2 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
11 Miles N Mccloud CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West northwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE