Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.25 in (1029.5 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
12 Miles ESE Etna CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. South wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 43. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain before 10pm, then a slight chance of freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Light south southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE