Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.33 in (1030.2 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583°N Lon: 122.31611°W Elev: 3533ft.
12 Miles ESE Etna CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE