Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lansing Municipal Airport (KIGQ)
Lat: 41.53°N Lon: 87.53°W Elev: 617ft.
Crown Point IN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 14. Calm wind.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 40. Light southwest wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE