Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967°N Lon: 121.794875°W Elev: 5303ft.
31 Miles W Canby CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 37. West southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 44. South southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Sunday Night Showers. Low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE