Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedW 9 MPH
- Barometer29.90 in
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Winnemucca, Winnemucca Municipal Airport (KWMC)
Lat: 40.90194 Lon: -117.80722 Elev: 4301ft.
45 Miles NE Winnemucca NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around -6. Wind chill values as low as -14. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. Wind chill values as low as -15. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8. Wind chill values as low as -16. Light north wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -17. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Humboldt County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE