Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Read More... Humidity70% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.11 in (1019.7 mb) Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Winnemucca, Winnemucca Municipal Airport (KWMC)
Lat: 40.90194°N Lon: 117.80722°W Elev: 4301ft.
38 Miles NNE Winnemucca NV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Rain and snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 42. South southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Tonight Scattered rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Saturday Showers likely, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 40. South wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Southwest wind around 11 mph. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Christmas Day A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.