Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 14 MPH
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Wendover / Air Force Auxillary Field (KENV)
Lat: 40.72056°N Lon: 114.03583°W Elev: 4236ft.
49 Miles NNE Wendover UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West northwest wind 9 to 17 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE