Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 15 MPH
- Barometer29.59 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index84°F (29°C)
Current conditions at
Wendover / Air Force Auxillary Field (KENV)
Lat: 40.73333 Lon: -114.03333 Elev: 4236ft.
49 Miles NNE Wendover UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind 13 to 17 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Breezy, with a northwest wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. North wind around 8 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Southeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE