Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
9 Miles W Weed CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 25. North northwest wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as -2. West southwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 22. Breezy, with a south wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow. Low around 10. Wind chill values as low as zero. Southwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. North wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE