Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 17 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-8°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
Blair Municipal Airport (KBTA)
Lat: 41.41 Lon: -96.11 Elev: 1325ft.
3 Miles E Fort Calhoun NE
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 11 by 4am. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 23. West wind 8 to 11 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 6. Blustery, with a light and variable wind becoming north northwest 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. Wind chill values as low as -12. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 17 to 22 mph becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Light south southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE