Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast and Breezy
- Wind SpeedN 25 G 39 mph
- Barometer29.73 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Blair Municipal Airport (KBTA)
Lat: 41.41°N Lon: 96.11°W Elev: 1325ft.
3 Miles E Fort Calhoun NE
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of rain before 5pm, then rain and snow. High near 46. Windy, with a north northeast wind around 31 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Rain and snow likely before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow between 11pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Windy, with a north northwest wind 23 to 28 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. North northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE