Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer29.81 in (1006.6 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
14 Miles NW Centennial WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow with areas of blowing snow. High near 21. Wind chill values as low as -5. Blustery, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -10. Blustery, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Wind chill values as low as -10. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Wind chill values as low as zero. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Breezy.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 32. Windy.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Windy.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Windy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Breezy.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Windy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Snowy Range, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE