Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 17 G 26 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Wendover / Air Force Auxillary Field (KENV)
Lat: 40.72056°N Lon: 114.03583°W Elev: 4236ft.
54 Miles NNE Wendover UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. South wind around 7 mph becoming north northwest in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE