Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.23 in (1026.2 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
5 Miles NE Weed CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A slight chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Light east wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43. Light east northeast wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE