Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 8 G 20 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in (1025.9 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583°N Lon: 122.31611°W Elev: 3533ft.
5 Miles NE Weed CA
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. North northeast wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 7 to 11 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE