Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lansing Municipal Airport (KIGQ)
Lat: 41.53°N Lon: 87.53°W Elev: 617ft.
Saint John IN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely, possibly mixed with rain and freezing rain, becoming all snow after 9am, then gradually ending. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 28 by 5pm. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE