Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.75 in (1011.9 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
11 Miles ENE Weed CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers, mainly before 4am. Low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -5. West wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Wind chill values as low as -9. West northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -14. East northeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -8. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE