Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in (1018.4 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583°N Lon: 122.31611°W Elev: 3533ft.
11 Miles ENE Weed CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. West northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West northwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming east southeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Southeast wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE