Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967°N Lon: 121.794875°W Elev: 5303ft.
31 Miles SE Macdoel CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind 5 to 13 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 37. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 42. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain showers before 4am, then rain and snow showers likely. Low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely before 10am, then a chance of snow showers between 10am and 4pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE