Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967 Lon: -121.794875 Elev: 5303ft.
31 Miles SE Macdoel CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 10pm, then a slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Light west southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Light north wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Light northeast wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE