Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedSW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1015.6 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.49139 Lon: -120.56444 Elev: 4373ft.
3 Miles ENE Alturas CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. Light northwest wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Modoc County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE