Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in (1028.2 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.49139°N Lon: 120.56444°W Elev: 4373ft.
3 Miles ENE Alturas CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 22. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Modoc County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE