Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity82% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.20 in Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
Brigham City UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 70. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Clear, with a low around 48. Light east southeast wind becoming south 12 to 17 mph in the evening. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Southeast wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.