Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
Brigham City UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. East wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northeast wind 5 to 13 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Wasatch Front, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE