Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer29.77 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago/Romeoville, Lewis University Airport (KLOT)
Lat: 41.61°N Lon: 88.1°W Elev: 758ft.
New Lenox IL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Light east northeast wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery, with a northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Blustery.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Will County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE