Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 12 G 21 mph
- Barometer29.62 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oxford Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting Sys (KOXC)
Lat: 41.41°N Lon: 73.1°W Elev: 728ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 49. East wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after midnight. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 14. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 12 to 17 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -3. Blustery, with a northwest wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern New Haven, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE