Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 2 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967 Lon: -121.794875 Elev: 5303ft.
30 Miles S Tulelake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -2. West wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 14. Wind chill values as low as -6. North northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. Wind chill values as low as -10. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light north northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 24. Wind chill values as low as -2. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE