Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedW 0 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967 Lon: -121.794875 Elev: 5303ft.
30 Miles S Tulelake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. West wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE