Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedSSE 0 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
SOMES BAR (SMBC1)
Lat: 41.390267 Lon: -123.492589 Elev: 915ft.
5 Miles NNW Somes Bar CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. West southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE