Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.27 in (1026.3 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583°N Lon: 122.31611°W Elev: 3533ft.
10 Miles NE Weed CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE