Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.23 in (1027.8 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
10 Miles NE Weed CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 42. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain before 10pm, then a slight chance of freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Light southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE