Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1024.2 mb)
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
13 Miles NE Weed CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -4. East wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29. Wind chill values as low as -5. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Snow likely after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 12. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow. High near 22. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow. Low around 10. South southwest wind around 7 mph becoming west in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE