Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1023.3 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Toledo Executive Airport (KTDZ)
Lat: 41.56°N Lon: 83.48°W Elev: 620ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Southwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 15 to 18 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Southwest wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain before 11pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 11pm and 2am, then snow likely after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wood County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE