Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
- Barometer30.41 in (1030.6 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Toledo Executive Airport (KTDZ)
Lat: 41.56 Lon: -83.48 Elev: 620ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of light snow, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 29. East wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Light snow likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 27. East wind 8 to 11 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. West wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Breezy, with a southwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wood County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE