Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity45% Wind SpeedS 7 G 11 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint34°F (1°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.58528°N Lon: 120.17139°W Elev: 4600ft.
8 Miles E Cedarville CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Rain. High near 60. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tonight Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 36. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Saturday Rain showers. High near 45. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.