Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedSSE 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.58528 Lon: -120.17139 Elev: 4600ft.
8 Miles E Cedarville CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. South wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Surprise Valley California, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE