Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 20 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Montague, Siskiyou County Airport (KSIY)
Lat: 41.78139°N Lon: 122.46806°W Elev: 2648ft.
3 Miles SSW Fort Jones CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Low around 40. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Northeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE