More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
9NM NNE Sandusky OH
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 6:07 pm EDT Oct 25, 2014
Forecast Valid: 9pm EDT Oct 25, 2014-6pm EDT Nov 1, 2014
- Tonight WNW wind around 20 kt, with gusts as high as 29 kt. Clear. Waves around 2 ft.
- Sunday WNW wind 14 to 18 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday Night W wind 5 to 8 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday S wind 8 to 11 kt increasing to 12 to 15 kt in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SSW wind around 17 kt, with gusts as high as 24 kt. A slight chance of showers. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Tuesday SSW wind 15 to 18 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Tuesday Night W wind 12 to 14 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday W wind 12 to 15 kt. Partly sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night WNW wind 9 to 12 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR TUESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 52 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 58
DEGREES AND OFF ERIE 56 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE