Severe Thunderstorms Possible Texas Gulf Coast to Louisiana This Afternoon into Tonight
Primary threats in these areas are damaging wind gusts and a tornado or two. Elsewhere, freezing rain is possible across parts of the northeast. A storm system moving into the intermountain west will spread heavy rain across parts of northern California, Oregon and Washington. Heavy snow and high wind will impact the higher elevations of the Sierra, Cascades and northern Rocky Mountain States.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
9NM NNE Sandusky OH
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 6:39 pm EST Nov 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 7pm EST Nov 22, 2014-6pm EST Nov 29, 2014
- Tonight SSW wind 16 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 26 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SSW wind 12 to 15 kt becoming SSE in the afternoon. A chance of showers, mainly after 3pm. Waves 2 ft subsiding to 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SE wind 15 to 19 kt. Rain. Waves 1 ft or less building to 2 ft.
- Monday SSW wind 22 to 27 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. Showers likely, mainly between 10am and 2pm. Waves 2 ft building to 4 ft.
- Monday Night WSW wind 25 to 30 kt, with gusts as high as 39 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 5 ft subsiding to 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday WSW wind 21 to 24 kt, with gusts as high as 31 kt. A chance of snow showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night WSW wind 15 to 18 kt decreasing to 12 to 15 kt after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday SW wind around 10 kt. Partly sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night SW wind 9 to 12 kt. A chance of snow. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR TUESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 35 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 43 DEGREES
AND OFF ERIE 42 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE