Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
9NM NNE Sandusky OH
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 9:39 am EDT Oct 30, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11am EDT Oct 30, 2014-6pm EST Nov 5, 2014
- Today NNW wind around 7 kt becoming WNW in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight SW wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday WSW wind 10 to 13 kt becoming NW in the afternoon. Showers, mainly after 7am. Waves around 1 ft.
- Friday Night NNW wind 17 to 20 kt increasing to 20 to 23 kt after midnight. Showers. Waves 2 ft building to 4 ft.
- Saturday N wind around 27 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 7 ft building to 9 ft.
- Saturday Night N wind 19 to 22 kt decreasing to 16 to 19 kt after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Waves 8 ft subsiding to 6 ft.
- Sunday N wind 9 to 12 kt becoming W 5 to 8 kt in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Waves 5 ft subsiding to 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SSW wind 9 to 12 kt increasing to 12 to 15 kt after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday SSW wind 15 to 19 kt. Partly sunny. Waves around 2 ft.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR SATURDAY THROUGH MONDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 52 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 57
DEGREES AND OFF ERIE 56 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE