Significant threat for flash flooding continues across the southwestern U.S.
Heavy precipitation continues to be forecast for much of the Southwest U.S. this week due to the remnants of weakening Tropical Storm Odile. The heavy rainfall will be concentrated across southern Arizona, southern New Mexico and western Texas where 3 to 6 inches could fall through Friday, with some locales receiving up to 9 inches. Flash Flood Watches remain in effect for much of this area.
9NM NNE Sandusky OH
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:21 pm EDT Sep 17, 2014
Forecast Valid: 4pm EDT Sep 17, 2014-6pm EDT Sep 24, 2014
- Tonight NNW wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday N wind 8 to 12 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Thursday Night NNE wind 9 to 11 kt becoming ENE after midnight. Mostly clear. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Friday E wind around 6 kt becoming NE in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Friday Night E wind 6 to 11 kt becoming S after midnight. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SSW wind around 14 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Saturday Night SSW wind 17 to 19 kt. A chance of showers after 1am. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday SW wind around 17 kt becoming W in the afternoon. A chance of showers. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday Night WNW wind 13 to 17 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves around 1 ft.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR SATURDAY THROUGH MONDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 63 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 67
DEGREES AND OFF ERIE 67 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE