Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
9NM NNE Sandusky OH
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 6:35 pm EDT Sep 30, 2014
Forecast Valid: 7pm EDT Sep 30, 2014-6pm EDT Oct 7, 2014
- Tonight N wind 9 to 13 kt. A slight chance of showers before 11pm, then a chance of drizzle after 2am. Waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday NE wind 7 to 9 kt. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night SSE wind 9 to 14 kt. A chance of showers after midnight. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday S wind 18 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 26 kt. Showers and thunderstorms. Waves around 2 ft.
- Friday Night W wind 17 to 20 kt increasing to 22 to 25 kt after midnight. A chance of showers before midnight. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Saturday W wind 18 to 20 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 3 to 4 ft.
- Saturday Night W wind 11 to 15 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 3 ft subsiding to 1 ft.
SEE LAKE ERIE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY.
THE WATER TEMPERATURE OFF TOLEDO IS 65 DEGREES...OFF CLEVELAND 65
DEGREES AND OFF ERIE 66 DEGREES.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE