Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967 Lon: -121.794875 Elev: 5303ft.
24 Miles SE Macdoel CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Windy, with a northwest wind 23 to 31 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Light southwest wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE