Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 4 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
SOMES BAR (SMBC1)
Lat: 41.390267°N Lon: 123.492589°W Elev: 915ft.
8 Miles NNW Somes Bar CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Low around 47. South wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 57. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65. North northeast wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE