Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind SpeedW 8 G 24 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint41°F (5°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967°N Lon: 121.794875°W Elev: 5303ft.
25 Miles SE Macdoel CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Windy, with a west wind 26 to 31 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a northwest wind 24 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North northwest wind 14 to 18 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. East wind 6 to 9 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the evening. Wednesday A chance of rain after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Sunday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.