Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.04 in (1018.6 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chicago Midway Airport (KMDW)
Lat: 41.79°N Lon: 87.75°W Elev: 612ft.
Tinley Park IL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 43. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE