Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 15 mph
- Barometer29.79 in (1009.5 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago Midway Airport (KMDW)
Lat: 41.79°N Lon: 87.75°W Elev: 612ft.
Tinley Park IL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Light east northeast wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Blustery.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE