Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 6 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
3 Miles ENE Paradise UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, mainly after noon. High near 53. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after 9pm. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 27. North northwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming west 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. North wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains I-80 North, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE