Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 5 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967°N Lon: 121.794875°W Elev: 5303ft.
26 Miles SSW Tulelake CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Blustery, with a northwest wind 14 to 23 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. East wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Southeast wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. South wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE