Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 0 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967 Lon: -121.794875 Elev: 5303ft.
26 Miles SSW Tulelake CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a temperature falling to around 16 by 5pm. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -9. Southwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 16. Wind chill values as low as -5. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -9. West southwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. North wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE