Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967°N Lon: 121.794875°W Elev: 5303ft.
26 Miles SSW Tulelake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. Wind chill values as low as zero. Breezy, with an east wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 20. East wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Southeast wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Light south wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE