Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
8 Miles WNW Corinne UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Wasatch Front, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE