Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 12 MPH
- Barometer30.40 in (1031.5 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Montague, Siskiyou County Airport (KSIY)
Lat: 41.78139°N Lon: 122.46806°W Elev: 2648ft.
17 Miles NE Weed CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with an east northeast wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a northeast wind 18 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. East northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light east in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE