Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.08 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Montague, Siskiyou County Airport (KSIY)
Lat: 41.78139 Lon: -122.46806 Elev: 2648ft.
17 Miles NE Weed CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of rain and snow showers after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow showers before 10pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Northeast wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 18. Northeast wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE