Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.95 in (1014.4 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Montgomery, Orange County Airport (KMGJ)
Lat: 41.51 Lon: -74.26 Elev: 364ft.
Pine Bush NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of freezing drizzle before 9pm. Patchy freezing fog before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 31. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. West wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Snow and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a high near 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain or freezing rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE