Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.42 in (1030.1 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Meriden Markham Municipal Airport (KMMK)
Lat: 41.51 Lon: -72.83 Elev: 102ft.
2 Miles S Plymouth CT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 33. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Snow before 3am, then snow and sleet. Low around 28. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Rain, freezing rain, and sleet, becoming all rain after 11am. High near 38. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Litchfield, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE