Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in (1024.6 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Montague, Siskiyou County Airport (KSIY)
Lat: 41.78139°N Lon: 122.46806°W Elev: 2648ft.
17 Miles NNE Weed CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50. East northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 59. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 51. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain showers. Low around 32. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE