Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedS 3 MPH
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278 Lon: -111.85389 Elev: 4452ft.
10 Miles SW Tremonton UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -11. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around -2. Wind chill values as low as -9. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Widespread haze. Sunny, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -10. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Widespread haze. Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -8. Light west wind.
- Thursday Widespread haze. Sunny, with a high near 21. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Widespread haze. Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Wasatch Front, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE