Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
10 Miles SW Tremonton UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind 8 to 10 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 38. South southwest wind around 7 mph becoming northwest in the evening.
- Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE