Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer29.69 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Cleveland / Cuyahoga (KCGF)
Lat: 41.58°N Lon: 81.48°W Elev: 902ft.
4 Miles SW Thompson OH
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 3am. Low around 32. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow, possibly mixed with freezing rain and sleet before 8am, then snow, possibly mixed with freezing rain and sleet between 8am and 10am, then snow after 10am. The snow could be heavy at times. Temperature falling to around 21 by 5pm. Windy, with a northeast wind 16 to 21 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Snow showers with areas of blowing snow before 10pm, then snow showers likely between 10pm and midnight, then a chance of snow showers after midnight. Low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -8. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -10. Northwest wind around 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Geauga County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE