Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.65 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ankeny Regional Airport (KIKV)
Lat: 41.69°N Lon: 93.57°W Elev: 902ft.
2 Miles SSW Berwick IA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Rain likely before 5pm, then rain and snow. High near 41. Windy, with an east northeast wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow before 10pm, then a chance of snow between 10pm and 1am. Low around 23. Windy, with a north northwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Scattered flurries before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. North northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Polk County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE